Groundworkers, Machine Drivers & Groundwork Gangs
Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Knight Group are a leading groundwork and civil engineering company in the South East and are currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced Groundworkers, Groundwork Gangs and Machine Drivers, for long term work based in and around Essex.
Groundworkers and Groundwork Gangs
Duties will involve all large-scale commercial groundworks including slabbing, kerbing, block paving, shallow and adoptable drain laying, tarmacking and concreting.
A current CSCS/CPCS card (required)
A UK driving license (required)
Experienced 360 operators
Valid CPCS card required
Ideally, you will be above and below 5/10 tonne
Ability to drive tracked machines and will hold lifting operations with your ticket.
Immediate start available
Competitive rates of pay
If you would like to find out more information or if you are interested in applying, please call 01376 574451 or send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!