Mobile Service Fitter
Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Knight Group are one of the most comprehensive groundworks and civil engineering companies in the South East and due to continued growth, are currently recruiting for a Mobile Service Fitter.
Duties to include:
Maintenance and Service of our fleet of mechanical plant including, excavators, dumpers, rollers and compressors around London and East Anglia.
Experience of maintaining/servicing construction mechanical plant.
Knowledge and Skills in: Hydraulics, Electronic Systems, Electrical Systems, Welding, Grinding and Gas Cutting.
CSCS Card desirable.
A company van will be included, a competitive salary and 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Closing Date: Immediate Start Available.
If you would like to find out more information about this position or for an informal chat about the role, please call us on 01376 574451 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!