Road Sweeper Driver
Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
We're Recruiting: Road Sweeper Driver
Knight Group are one of the most comprehensive groundworks and civil engineering companies in the South East. Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Road Sweeper Driver.
The main purpose of the role is to carry out cleansing operations, using plant and equipment, for which you hold an appropriate licence, in a safe and responsible manner and in compliance with the company’s procedures, around London and East Anglia.
Cleansing operations duties as assigned by the Transport Department
Jet washing of public pathways as directed
Dust suppression works as and when required
To carry out gully sucking duties as directed
To undertake basic maintenance e.g. changing brushes
Keep machine and cab in a clean and tidy state
Grease and maintain the functions of the sweeper
Carry out daily defects and report any incidents to workshop manager to rectify before leaving the depot
HGV Class 2 licence
Driver CPC card
Good time keeping
Flexible on additional hours of work
If you would like to find out more information about this position or for an informal chat about the role, please call us on 01376 574451 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!