Trainee Site Supervisor
Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
“At the Knight Group we recognise the importance of investing and recruiting for our apprenticeship scheme. The scheme encourages people to join the industry by creating good career opportunities and contributes to the labour short fall that the industry is facing. Our aim is to ensure that good training, advanced safety awareness and ongoing development are provided for our apprentices. We are also continuing to invest and work with local schools and colleges to help fill the opportunities we have to offer. On behalf of all of the Directors I would like to wish our new apprentices the best of luck and welcome them to the company” Dan Burke (Construction Director)
Knight Group are a leading groundworks and civil engineering company in the South East. We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Site Supervisor.
This position is responsible for assisting the site managers, shadowing, helping with site duties, being a point of contact for others working onsite, admin of paperwork in the office including reading drawings and other office duties.
In this role you will learn the responsibilities and duties of a site supervisor with further training provided where required.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Good interaction with team members
- Forward thinking
- Leadership skills
- Keen interest in Construction and site work
- Reliable and punctual
An ideal position for a newly qualified Construction Management graduate.
Closing Date: Immediate Start
If you would like to find out more information about this position please don’t hesitate to contact and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!