Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Infrastructure & Groundworks
Client: Barking Riverside Ltd / Bellway Homes
Contract Value: £30 Million (to date)
Knight Group have successfully secured and completed a number of separate contracts for both Barking Riverside Ltd and Bellway Essex including earthworks, new infrastructure, RC frame construction , groundwork’s and external works as part of the 443 acre redevelopment site. The overall scheme has planning permission for 10,800 new homes, public open spaces and community amenities including schools, places of worship, healthcare facilities and social enterprise units.
Barking Riversides natural, riverside setting mean a number of environmental measures have been incorporated into the project to protect local wildlife. Over 41% of the site will be dedicated to open space including a new ecology park and all areas will be linked by parkland, cycle routes and footpaths and will include play and sports areas.