Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Piling, Infrastructure, remediation and groundwork’s
Client: Barratts Eastern Counties Ltd
Contract Value: £9 Million
Location: Hawkwell, Essex
J.L. Knight Roadworks Ltd are undertaking an extensive groundwork’s contract for Barratt, Eastern Counties including on site piling, foundations, remediation and extensive on site roads & sewers, the development offers a range of high specification, energy efficient 3 to 5 bed new homes in a semi-rural location.