Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Compound & Haul Road Works
Client: Barratt Eastern Counties
Contract Value: £0.5 Million
Location: Histon, Cambridgeshire
Knight Group are installing Haul roads, pile mats and a new compound to enable the first phase to be commenced.
The site consists of three phase, With Phase 1 consisting of 1593 homes including 40% affordable, new primary school and childrens centre, retail units, a centrally loacted park with open space for informal use and outdoor sports facilities together with allotments and a balancing pond.