Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Leopald Estate Phase 2
Groundworks & reinforced concrete frame constructions
Client: Countryside Properties
Contract Value: £10 Million
Location: Bow, London
The whole site has been the subject of full and outline planning consents for
the demolition of post war dwellings and the construction of new
homes in three stages
Phase 2 New Build has an Outline Planning consent granted in 2007 for a large
courtyard with residential blocks around it ranging in height from 4 – 10 storeys
which provided 358 new dwellings.