Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Molar Works, Colne View, Colchester
River wall reconstruction works
Client: Barratts Eastern Counties Ltd
Contract Value: £9 Million
Location: Light House Way, Hythe, Colchester, Essex
River wall reconstruction works including sheet piling, tie rods, anchor wall piling, timber fenders and RC Capping Beam works, River Walkway Externals and Lighting.
The main site works was a mixed scheme of eight large apartment blocks including RC Frame, RC underground basement car parks, RC Raft and Traditional Foundation Construction.
Infrastructure adoptable roads, sewers, services (Electric/Gas diversions) and external works