Why Choose Knight Group?
- Over 400 operatives on site.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Client: Higgins Homes
Contract Value: £5.7 million
Location: Waltham Cross
Project Duration: 23 months
‘The Reserve’, a Higgins Homes development built on the site of the old Britannia Nurseries. The Development consisted of a mix of three, four & five-bedroom homes with a total of 90 units. The Development is located on the boundary of the Lea Valley Regional Park.
Knight Group undertook the groundworks package comprising private & adoptable drainage, services, piled foundations, oversites, 278 and private roads, parking courts, all hard landscaping to a high specification, and the public open space including two new ponds.