New MAN TGL (7.5 Ton Class) Lorry
Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Knight Group as part of our continual investment in our Transport fleet are now proud owners of a new MAN TGL (7.5-Ton class) chassis, complete with a Thompsons Roadmaster Tipper body, which was adapted for both tarmac works and our own specific requirements and needs. It is fully compliant with both the London LEZ Zone & the London Safer Lorry Scheme to ensure our continual dedication to compliance of all current Transport Legislations. Our driver Alan May was delighted with the end product and the hard work and pride demonstrated by our Workshop team.