New Mercedes Arocs 8×4 32T Lorry
Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Knight Group are pleased to announce they have taken delivery of a new Mercedes Arocs 8×4 32T lorry complete with Sterling Plant Body. This vehicle was commissioned to further increase the adaptability of our fleet of HGV vehicles, giving our Plant Department the flexibility to respond to any transport requirement needed by the business. In addition, in order to ensure our Group’s policy towards continual Transport Legislation Compliance & Safety, the vehicle is fully compliant with the London Safer Lorry Scheme including Side Scanners, Left Turn Alarm and all-round Vision Cameras. We look forward to the vehicle going to work and providing us with years of reliable service.