Welcome to our Plant Operative Apprentices!
Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Plant Operative Apprenticeship 2019
A warm welcome to our six new Plant Operative Apprentices.
We are looking forward to supporting you through your careers and wish you all the best of luck with your apprenticeship.
Our Plant Operative Apprentices will be heading up to the CITB Construction College in Norfolk to commence their training over a 12-week placement before being allocated a site and mentor to continue their training and development.
We run our Apprenticeship Scheme annually and applications will open around April 2020.