Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Foundations, Roads and Sewers and External works
Client: Bovis Homes
Contract Value: £7 Million (to date)
Location: Cambourne, South Cambridgeshire
J.L. Knight Roadworks Ltd continue to work with Bovis homes on the creation of the new settlement of Cambourne which is expected to provide new homes for population of about 10,000. J.L. Knight Roadworks Ltd are undertaking the installation of foundations new roads and sewers and all associated groundwork’s and external works. The development is being used by government departments and in school geography lessons and a case study in building a community from scratch.