Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
The Boat Yard
Groundworks, 2 x 10 Storey RC Frame, Drainage & External Works
Client: Telford Homes PLC
Contract Value: £4 Million
Location: Bartlett Park, Poplar.
J.L. Knight Roadworks Ltd are undertaking the groundwork’s and construction of two 10 story RC Frames, incorporating basement structures, all including drainage and high specification external works.
The location is Bartlett Park in Poplar, a short distance from the City of London with easy access to Canary Wharf, and the peaceful tranquility at the waterside of the Limehouse Cut.