Why Choose Knight Group?
- Over 400 operatives on site.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- Constructionline Gold accredited.
- Builders Profile accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £60 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Client: Morgan Sindall
Contract Value: £2.0 Million
Location: Benfleet Essex.
Knight Group are completing the foundations, structural toppings, drainage and external works as part of the £15.4 Million pound new build scheme being completed by Morgan Sindall.
The project, funded by Essex County Council, involves the team delivering Glenwood School, a specially designed education facility for young people aged 3-19 years with severe (and multiple) learning difficulties.
The two-storey school will include state-of-the-art facilities to support 210 children and young adults. The new building will feature 26 spacious classrooms, a hydrotherapy pool and specialist facilities to help meet the young people’s sensory needs, including swing therapy rooms and a trampoline room to help promote body awareness, sequencing, postural control and organisation of the senses.