Who We Are
Why Choose Knight Group?
- Over 400 operatives on site.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- Constructionline Gold accredited.
- Builders Profile accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £60 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Continued growth since 1977 has seen the business evolve into a Sector leading Contractor
From the outset the business has set Client satisfaction as its core principle. It is through its people and their continued commitment to this core principle that Knight Group has become established as one of the most comprehensive groundworks, civil engineering, reinforced concrete structures and remediation companies in the South East.
By developing relationships and communicating with its clients, Knight Group benefits from long term repeat business from a number of blue chip clients and this is only achieved by ensuring projects are completed safely, on time and to a high standard. We continue to invest in the people and equipment to achieve the high standards we are set and those we set ourselves.
By choosing the Knight Group you will be joining a growing number of satisfied clients that enjoy the high level of service we can provide from the budgetary and planning stages through the construction phase and to completion and handover to any adopting authorities.
Be assured that by choosing Knight Group to undertake your work, you will be joining a growing number of satisfied clients due to the high standards of professionalism and expert support delivered to the most demanding programmes. Our aims are to provide a proactive and committed approach to projects that exceeds each clients expectations. We recognise the need to be adaptable to customers’ needs in a complex world.