Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
The Edge, Harlow
Foundations, Roads, Sewers and External works
Client: Linden Homes
Contract Value: £9 Million (to date)
Location: Newhall, Harlow.
J.L. Knight Roadworks Ltd are undertaking an extensive groundwork’s contract for linden homes including on site attenuation, roads, sewers, foundations and high specification external finishes on the contemporary, award winning Newhall development in Harlow.