First New Dumpers in New Branding
Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
These are the first 3 of 12 new 9-Ton payload dumpers which are scheduled for delivery to us before end of June. This will increase our fleet to in excess of 80 forward tipping dumpers ranging from 1-Ton to 10-Ton. They are manufactured by Thwaites and were supplied by Ernest Doe & Sons. They come with the latest Tier 4 Final emission engines and as with the rest of our fleet are fitted with green beacon visual seatbelt engagement systems to ensure we continue to comply with all the latest safety standards.