Why Choose Knight Group?
- Employs over 400 people.
- Fully CSCS trained workforce.
- Large fleet of owned plant.
- Large and extensive in house plant fleet.
- NRSWA supervisors and operatives.
- Wide range of Services.
- Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Highways approved.
- AWA & Thames water approved contractor.
- CHAS accredited.
- CQMS accredited.
- SMAS accredited.
- ISO 9001 accredited.
- CITB accredited training.
- In house CDM & CDMC facilities.
- Turnover in excess of £50 Million.
- Versatile, experienced, approachable & financially robust.
Copenhagen WharfRC frame, Groundworks and External Works
Client: Bellway Homes Thames Gateway
Contract Value: £1.9 Million
Location: Limehouse, London Docklands
A complex RC frame, groundworks and external works contract and a split-level site on the Limehouse Cut, with existing buildings either side.
Copenhagen Wharf is a residential development consisting of 30 apartments, including studios and 1,2 and 3 bedroom duplexes.
The development features both a landscaped garden and a rooftop garden, with playground equipment, astroturf, and planters overlooking the skyline.
Our package included:-
- River Wall Tie Rod Works
- RC Frame
- Combined Drainage Connection into Existing Carriageway
- FW & SW Drainage (including underslung drainage to ground floor slab)
- Service Works
- External works – to both ground floor level and roof garden